Registration of Author, Presenter/Poster or Listener
Submitted and accepted Full paper will be published into the conference proceedings, be invited to give the oral presentation, register after you receive the acceptance letter, details listed in the acceptance letter. Abstract will be included in program but will not published in conference proceedings. Register after you receive the acceptance letter and more details list in the acceptance letter.
Registration Files Needed To Submit:
› The final version of the paper (both MS word file and PDF like: 123.doc and 123.pdf)
› Registration form(.xls or.xlsx)
› Scanned payment proof(.jpg etc)
› Scanned student proof(If the first author is a student and the paper register student .)
› Copyright agreement form (titled as ICIEEM2021 YOUR PAPER ID+copyright, like:"123 copyright".pdf)
|Regular Author||450USD/2600RMB||Full paper|
|Student Author||420USD/2400RMB||Student & Full paper|
|Additional Paper(s)||340USD/2000RMB||More than 1 paper|
|Additional Page||50USD/300RMB||More than 5 pages|
2. Pay by Bank Transfer
* The link for Credit Card payment and the Bank Information can be found in the registration form.
Please pay attention Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until all Registration Files above is received in full. Payment must be made in USD/KRW. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
1. One regular registration can cover a paper with 5 pages , including all figures, tables and references (over 5 pages extra-charge 50 U.S. Dollars or 300 RMB per page needs to be paid).
2. One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one proceeding book.
3. Abstract registration is for Presentation ONLY. The abstract will NOT be published.
4. Only one paper can be included into the journal by paying one registration fee; you can pay Extra Paper Charges (2000 RMB or 340 U.S. Dollars) for one more paper from the same first author who already has a paid registration.
5. The registration fee includes hard copy of the journal, reception, lunch, coffee-break, conference bag, conference souvenir and attending all technical sessions.
6. For all accepted papers, the registration fee needs to be paid before the deadline. Please note that your paper will be removed from the conference proceeding if the fee is not received by that date.
7. Please note that the paid registration fee can not be refund if you can not participate in the conference.
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
* If the conference cannot be held on time due to force majeure such as politics, weather and disasters, the organizer will not bear any compensation and will not refund the registration fee.
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally by email.
For any question in registration process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.